As a world-renowned and highly respected private investment firm, Lotus Infrastructure Partners is an ideal place to build your career. We provide a wide range of work experience and learning opportunities. We offer a challenging, fast-paced yet collegial environment. You will be given extensive responsibilities and will be stretched intellectually. We empower our people to exceed their own expectations.
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated, team-oriented individuals with fresh ideas and innovative solutions. Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and should be strong group facilitators as well as capable leaders and successful team players. These traits are vital to our maintaining an environment of intellectual challenge and results orientation.
Prior experience in the energy or financial services industry is preferred, but not required. Our primary goal is to recruit top-tier candidates, challenge their thinking, cultivate their talent, and ultimately help them succeed.
Qualified candidates typically have superior analytical, quantitative, and technical skills, including proficiency in financial modeling, strong academic records, high standardized test scores, a demonstrated interest in energy and finance (e.g., internship), and an unyielding work ethic. We look for team-players who feel comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Qualified candidates typically have at least 2 years of relevant experience in Energy, Private Equity and/or Investment Banking prior to completing an MBA program. We recruit individuals with a strong academic background and a demonstrated interest in energy and finance. Superior analytical, quantitative and technical skills, including proficiency in financial modeling, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills, are required. We seek team-players who feel comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
For “A” player professionals at various stages of their careers, we offer a challenging, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
If you are interested in applying for a career with Lotus Infrastructure Partners, submit your interest here.
The following position is currently open. Please email: [email protected] if you are interested. Include cover letter and resume.
Job Title: Asset Management Analyst/Associate
Location: Greenwich, CT
The Analyst/Associate will be a member of the Asset Management team responsible for supporting Lotus Infrastructure Partners operating portfolio. The individual should be a well-rounded energy industry professional seeking to grow in an asset management role. The individual will support energy management strategy and optimization, internal and external analysis and reporting, interacting with third party asset, energy and O&M managers and internal team members.
- Support energy market strategy and optimization including hedging and contracting, risk mitigation and forecasting gross margins for Lotus’s fleet of operating power generation assets.
- Maintain daily P&L and mark to market reporting tools and
- Use proficient statistical and computer skills, including Excel or other data and energy management tools, to improve efficiency and provide business and commercial insights.
General Commercial Asset Management:
- Assist in negotiation, analysis, and execution of various commercial agreements including offtake/revenue, loan agreements, O&M contracts and other operating agreements.
- Conduct market research to provide recommendations for asset optimization including revenue improvements, insurance products, technology upgrades etc.
- Evaluate optimization/ improvement opportunities for existing portfolio and provide recommendations to management which include economic analysis, feasibility, strategy, and risk
- Monitor credit agreements, including term loans and revolvers for metrics, liquidity, and opportunities for refinancing or optimization.
- Evaluate regulatory changes and analyze impacts to each
Financial and Operating Performance Reporting:
- Support quarterly valuation of assets and quarterly investor updates/reporting.
- Support internal review of asset performance, including key performance
- Support the annual asset budget process and compile budgets for internal
- Support financial reporting and contractual compliance for existing Ensure compliance with all operating and financial agreements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related field of study (technical discipline preferred)
- 2-4 years prior experience in energy sector or renewables (prior experience at a former developer, asset manager, independent power producer, or energy trading/risk role is preferred)
- General knowledge of wholesale capacity and energy markets
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, data mining and statistical skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of groups
- Attention to detail and proactive